Suncoast Audio proudly offers MBL’s N51 integrated amplifier as part of their product line. The N51 is a Class D or switching amplifier that falls within MBL’s “Noble” line which is mid-range between their “Corona” and “Reference” lines. The N51 is designed by Jürgen Reis and is manufactured in Berlin Germany.
The N51 comes in a substantial packing assembly complete with white linen gloves. It should be noted it weighs 60 pounds so two people are recommended. It is offered in piano black with gold accents, black with chrome accents, or gloss white with either chrome or gold. Its dimensions are 17.7 inches in width and depth and 5.5 inches in height.
The MBL N51 is offered with a superb backlit remote with a very responsive chrome volume ring. There is also a large backlit MBL circular icon on the top of the unit that acts as a touchpad to control the brightness of the front TFT screen. If the screen is turned off, a proximity sensor will turn it on as you approach the unit.
The unit contains the following inputs/outputs:
- Two CD RCA inputs
- Two Aux RCA inputs
- One Processor In RCA
- One Balanced In RCA
- Two analog RCA outputs for preamp and record
- Two MBL “Smartlink” connectors that can link multiple MBL units via Ethernet
- Binding post vibration-damped full copper loudspeaker connections from WBT
- SD card slot at the rear for firmware upgrades
Some specifications for the MBL N51 include:
- Power output 2x380 watts into 4 ohms with 28 amp peak current
- An analog toroidal transformer with protective shield
- LASA 2.0 power amplifier
- “Unity Gain” setting for higher resolution and very low noise
For more information on the MBL N51 Integrated Amplifier or any of our fine audiophile components please call Suncoast Audio at 941-932-0282.