Suncoast Audio in Sarasota Florida is excited to offer the amazing Rega Planar 3 turntable. Now you can own the turntable that What Hi-Fi rated its “Product of the Year” for the fifth consecutive year! The Planar 3 continues the legacy of its predecessor the RP3 to provide our customers an extraordinary audio experience.
The Rega Planar 3 utilizes a lightweight acrylic laminated plinth that is strengthened using an improved double brace system for added rigidity. This system provides low unwanted resonance and prevents energy absorption. Keeping the system light prevents the transfer of unwanted energy from the motor or other components, thereby reducing the likelihood of music distortions.
Additional features of the Planar 3 include a redesigned main hub central bearing with improved construction to reduce stress on the bearing itself, an improved foot to reduce vibration and increase stability, a new motor tray cover with improved cooling, and an improved sub-platter for improved accuracy and stiffness. Setup is simple using our multi-language quick start guide.
Other features of the Planar 3 turntable include:
- An RB330 precision tonearm
- An optional Rega Elys 2 factory-fitted cartridge
- Three high-gloss color options of red, white, or black
- A 24-volt low-noise and low-vibration motor
- Compatible with the Rega Neo turntable power supply sold separately
- Comes with a clear dust cover
- Has a 12 mm float glass opti-white polished platter
- Carries a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
Suncoast Audio carries an extensive line of Rega audio products including turntables, cartridges, tonearms, replacement stylus, and different phonostage models. For more information on the Rega Planar 3 or any of our high-end audio equipment please call Suncoast Audio at 941-932-0282 or email email@example.com.