The AudioQuest Niagara 1200 Low-Z power conditioner is the low-end unit of the Niagara line that includes the 3000, 5000, and 7000. The 1200 replaces the previous 1000 model for the same price. The design allows the user to place the unit in a standard configuration with the cables out the back, or they can opt to place it on its front with the cables out the top or even on one end if space is lacking.
Specifications for the Niagara 1200 include:
- Ultra-low resistance solid-core wiring
- Optimized for low-noise directionality
- Capacitor forming technology
- Inlet and outlet AC contacts use silver plating over high-purity beryllium copper
- Patented ground noise dissipation technology
- Over-voltage shutdown protection
- Can withstand repeated AC surges or spikes up to 6000V/3000A without damage
- Maximum input current 15A RMS
The Niagara 1200 weighs 18 pounds and has dimensions of 19.4” W x 3.2” H x 7.5” D. The AudioQuest Niagara 1200 as with all their products are known to provide a very low noise floor, thus permitting the full range of your music source to be heard without distortion. If you live in an area where your power utility puts out inconsistent power quality, a power conditioner like the AudioQuest Niagara 1200 is a must-have.
For more information on the AudioQuest Niagara 1200 or any of their products please call Suncoast Audio at 941-932-0282 or email@example.com. You can also leave us a message on our contact page athttps://suncoastaudio.com/contact/.