The Odin Supreme Reference Loudspeaker Cable uses 24 silver-plated 20 AWG conductors made from 99.999999% oxygen-free copper (OFC), deployed in a flat array arrangement. Each conductor is wound with a helical “Dual Mono-Filament” of Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) with an extruded FEP jacket. Carefully matched conductors and meticulous precision throughout the manufacturing process result in a cable of superb sonic performance.
The Odin Supreme Reference Loudspeaker Cable is terminated with Nordost triple rhodium-plated, beryllium copper, low-mass banana connectors. These low-mass connectors offer the very best interface and impedance matching between the cable and the attached components. Odin is also available with special, triple rhodium-plated Furutech spade connectors. The Odin Supreme Reference Loudspeaker Cable is terminated for Bi-Wire as standard but may be ordered in Shotgun or Bi-amp configurations.
• Comes as a PAIR of cables
• Fully manufactured and terminated in the USA
• Shotgun configuration standard, Bi-Wire and Bi-Amp available
• 24 x 20 AWG silver plated 99.999999 OFC solid-core conductors
• Rhodium-plated beryllium copper Banana or rhodium plated Furutech spade (8mm) termination
• Dual Mono-Filament design • 9.2pF/ft capacitance
• 0.15µH/ft inductance
▶ MONO cable available