For nearly a quarter of a century, Nordost has set the standard in HiFi audio with their preeminent audio cables. First recognized for their groundbreaking flat speaker cable design, Nordost was later esteemed for the revolutionary Valhalla range, which upheld its status as an audiophile reference for over a decade, only to shock the industry and outdo themselves again with Odin.
Since 2008 Odin has personified the idol for which it was named. Odin, Nordost’s Supreme Reference Range, was designed to facilitate the perfect reproduction of sound. Using the most cutting-edge technology of its time, Nordost succeeds, or so they thought. However, in the past six years not only has technology advanced but so have Nordost’s standards.
Today, after years of extensive research and development, great ingenuity, and a sweeping application of industry knowledge, Nordost can firmly state that Odin 2 is the pinnacle of cable design. In unleashing every facet of a live performance—the delicate nuances, the booming crescendos, the instantaneous reaction of a staccato and even the precision in space and timing between the notes themselves—Odin 2 cables are unmatched. Such performance must be heard to be believed. Odin 2 doesn’t just set the standard; it blows the standards away.
• Fully manufactured and terminated in the USA
• High purity class 1.003 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) insulation
• Odin 2 HOLO: PLUG® US to Odin 2 HOLO: PLUG® 15 amp IEC-C15 is standard
• Mechanically tuned spacing, length, and Dual Mono-Filament construction, TSC design
• 7 x 14 AWG silver-plated 99.999999% OFC solid-core conductors
• 0.014 μH/ft Inductance • 1.33 Ohms per 1000ft DC Resistance
• 20 Amp Cable Power Rating
• 100% Individually shielded total coverage
• Velocity of Propagation: 88% Speed of Light
|Size||*2ODPWR1.25M, *2ODPWR2.5M 2, *2ODPWR5M|