The precision and intricacy needed to produce a truly superb digital cable are out of reach for most cable manufacturers. In order to obtain optimum results from the finest high-resolution systems, exacting transmission standards should not only be met — they should be exceeded. Through implementing the most advanced, proprietary technology and revolutionary techniques, Nordost has achieved just that. Odin 2 Digital Cables ensure the impedance matching necessary for S/PDIF and AES/EBU leads.
The Odin 2 75 Ohm Cable consists of a single, co-axial, silver-plated, solid-core conductor, while the Odin 2 balanced 110 Ohm digital cable is constructed with two silver-plated conductors placed in a twin-axial design. Both Odin 2 Digital Interconnects use Nordost’s patented Dual Mono-Filament technology, offering superior dielectric performance and mechanical damping. The delicate signals they carry are protected by TSC technology, providing a virtual solid shield against harmful EMI and RFI interference. All Odin 2 Digital Interconnects are terminated with Nordost’s purpose-built HOLO: PLUG® connectors, elevating these cables to a level never before achieved by digital leads.
Fully manufactured and terminated in the USA
• High purity class 1.003 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) insulation
• Mechanically tuned spacing, length, and Dual Mono-Filament construction, TSC and Co-axial design
• 1 x 14 AWG Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC conductor
• 15.3pF/ft Capacitance • 75 Ohm Impedance
• 100% Total shield coverage • Velocity of Propagation: 90% Speed of Light
• 75 Ohm S/PDIF digital cable terminated with HOLO: PLUG® goldplated BNCs. Gold-plated BNC to RCA adaptors included
|Size||*2ODD1.25MBNC 1, *2ODD2.5MBNC, *2ODD5MBNC 5|