The Blue Heaven Subwoofer Cable enables HiFi enthusiasts to completely integrate their subwoofers with their loudspeakers to create a truly well-rounded experience, highlighting even the lowest frequency extensions on the spectrum. The Blue Heaven Subwoofer Cable consists of four, 22 AWG, solid core, silver-plated, 99.9999% OFC signal conductors and employs an innovative precision FEP extrusion process. The conductors are then covered in a braided shield, addressing any EMI and RFI. The Blue Heaven Subwoofer Cable will allow you to integrate low-level frequencies while preserving the precision and speed necessary for a well-rounded, seamless, and all-encompassing sound.
Straight: standard connection when using a mono setup for the LFE input of a subwoofer—terminated with one connector on each end.
Y: needed when connecting your mono LFE to both channel inputs on your subwoofer—terminated with one connector on the processor end and two connectors on the subwoofer end.
Y to Y: needed in a pure two-channel setup—terminated with two connectors on the preamp end and two connectors on the subwoofer end.
• Fully manufactured and hand terminated in the USA
• 4 x 22 AWG, silver-plated, 99.9999% OFC, solid core conductors
• Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) insulation
• Flat, Parallel construction • Braided Shield • Capacitance: 60.5 pF/ft (198 pF/m)
• Inductance: 0.03 µH/ft (0.10 µH/m)
• Velocity of Propagation: 74%
• RCA or XLR termination
▶Add $100.00 for additional 1 meter
|Size||*BHSW2M, *BHSW3M, *BHSW4M, BHSW5M, *BHSW6M|