The Valhalla 2 Interconnect consists of 10 conductors made from solid, optimized diameter 99.999999% oxygen-free copper, each plated with 85 microns of silver. Its surface is highly polished and treated before a precision Dual Mono-Filament wrap is applied. A precision FEP tube is then extruded over each conductor. The ten FEP tubes are then bonded with a proprietary technique to create a tubular interconnect cable, enclosed in two layers of silver shielding. The V2 interconnect is offered with either RCA or XLR HOLO: PLUG® connectors.
V2 is extremely fast, at over 87% the speed of light. It transmits wide bandwidth signals with incredible speed and minimum phase shift. The V2 cable is state of the art, bettered only by the mighty Odin. It delivers incredible transient response and dynamic resolution so that no musical detail is lost. Each Valhalla 2 interconnect cable is hand-built in the USA with HOLO: PLUG® RCA phono plugs or HOLO: PLUG® XLR connectors.
• Fully manufactured and terminated in the USA
• Dual shielded silver braid analog interconnect
• 10 x24 AWG silver plated 99.999999% OFC solid-core, conductors
• Dual Mono-Filament design
• 17.0pF/ft capacitance
• HOLO: PLUG® RCA or HOLO: PLUG® XLR termination (note: determination unavailable)