The Odin 2 Loudspeaker Cable is constructed using 26 silver-plated, solid core conductors, each taking advantage of Nordost’s proprietary Dual Mono-Filament technology and encased in a high purity class 1.003 FEP extrusion. The conductors are carefully arranged and precisely spaced on either side of a hollow inner core in order to provide a perfect mechanical interface along the length of the cable. The meticulous layout of this flat speaker cable minimizes skin effect and reduces damping, while the mechanically tuned lengths reduce internal microphony and decrease high-frequency impedance. This cable is terminated with Nordost’s gold-plated HOLO: PLUG® spade and Z-plug banana connectors to ensure maximum surface contact and signal transfer.
The state-of-the-art technology applied to Nordost’s most advanced speaker cable provides extremely wide bandwidth signals along with unmatched dynamic resolution. The Odin 2 Loudspeaker Cable promises to deliver an impeccable and realistic performance from your HiFi audio system.
• Comes as a PAIR of cables
• Fully manufactured and terminated in the USA
• Shotgun configuration only
• High purity class 1.003 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene
Propylene (FEP) insulation
• Mechanically tuned spacing, length, and Dual Mono-Filament
• 26 x 20 AWG silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
• 8.0pF/ft Capacitance
• 0.125μH/ft Inductance
• Velocity of Propagation: 98% Speed of Light
• HOLO: PLUG® gold-plated Spade (8.5mm) or HOLO: PLUG® goldplated
low-mass Z-plug Banana termination
▶Add $4,400.00 per additional 1/2 meter
▶MONO cable available