Odin 2 Analog Interconnects achieve the ultimate interface available in the HiFi industry. Nordost’s Supreme Reference interconnects consist of ten silver-plated, 23 AWG 99.999999% OFC conductors, each utilizing proprietary Dual Mono-Filament technology and precise FEP extrusion techniques. These exacting processes, combined with a unique geometrical layout deliver unfettered signal transmission at incredible speeds.
Nordost’s design philosophy does not stop at the cable itself; its innovative technology extends to its connectors. Odin 2 phono and balanced interconnects benefit from their purpose-built HOLO: PLUG® connectors. The low mass, dual ring design of the HOLO: PLUG® facilitates “asymmetrically balanced” cables, while the gold-plated, solid brass alloy pins reduce vibrations, eddy currents, and harmful non-conductive elements when mated to other components. The combination of these aspects produces unprecedented resolution and the seamless transfer of information so that every nuance of musical detail is captured.
• Comes as a PAIR of cables
• Fully manufactured and terminated in the USA
• High purity class 1.003 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) insulation
• Mechanically tuned lay, length, and Dual Mono-Filament construction, TSC design
• 10 x 23 AWG silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC conductors
• 18.5pF/ft Capacitance
• 0.05μH/ft Inductance • 100% Individually shielded total coverage
• Velocity of Propagation: 90% Speed of Light
• HOLO: PLUG® gold-plated RCA or HOLO: PLUG® gold-plated XLR termination (note: determination unavailable)
|Size||*2OD0.6M, *2OD1M, *2OD1.5M, *2OD2M, *2OD2.5M 2, *2OD3M 3, *2OD3.5M, *2OD4M, *2OD4.5M, *2OD5M, *2OD5.5M, *2OD6M, *2OD6.5M, *2OD7M|