The Norse 2 Series now makes it possible to deliver your digital music library with clarity and precision not previously thought possible. The Heimdall 2 cable combines silver-plated, OFC solid-core conductors with Nordost’s proprietary Dual Mono-Filament technology to create a virtual air dielectric for maximum mechanical damping. Additionally, the Heimdall 2 cable employs mechanically tuned lengths, further reducing internal microphonics and high-frequency impedance resonance. The result is the ideal electrical and mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast, low-loss signal transfer.
The Heimdall 2 cable finally makes it possible to realize the full performance potential of portable audio devices. Whether applied in your car or home audio system, the dynamic effects that Norse 2 technology will achieve are remarkable.
Fully manufactured and terminated in the USA
• 4 x 24 AWG stranded silver-plated 99.99999% OFC conductors
• Dual Mono-Filament technology
• High performance, low dielectric FEP insulation
• Mechanically tuned lengths • Gold plated, full metal jacket shell connectors available in
• 3.5mm stereo mini (Neutrik) to 3.5mm stereo mini (Neutrik)
• 3.5mm stereo mini (Neutrik) to (2x) XLR (Neutrik)
• 3.5mm stereo mini (Neutrik) to (2x) RCA (Nordost MoonGlo)
▶Add $250.00 per additional 1 meter
|Size||*iK2HE0.6M, *iK2HE1M, *iK2HE2M, iK2HE3M, *iK2HE4M, *iK2HE5M, iK2HE6M|