FOR ORDER STATUS, PLEASE CALL 941-404-1099
Shop By Category
Shop By Brands
We love answering questions. Talk to an expert now.
on all e-commerce orders over $100
Digital interconnect cables require extremely accurate impedance characteristics, close tolerances and consistent geometry–especially when it comes to high-performance HDMI cables. To stand any chance of meeting HDMI’s exacting specification and transfer standards demands exceptional consistency from both the cable and the termination. The only way to guarantee that is to bring manufacturing and quality control in-house. The Blue Heaven HDMI Cable is entirely manufactured and hand-terminated at the Nordost factory in the USA, using our proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction to deliver superior electrical and mechanical characteristics. It is the only way we can guarantee a cable that will be absolutely consistent in performance and deliver the movie and musical performances that your system is really capable of. Blue Heaven HDMI is one cable you really can rely on to deliver on time, every time.
• DPL Labs Certified for lengths up to 5m
• Micro Mono-Filament construction
• High speed with ethernet and audio return
• 19 x 26 AWG silver plated 99.9999% OFC conductors
• High-performance air-spaced FEP insulation • Fully shielded
• Terminated with high-quality gold-plated HDMI connectors
• Fully manufactured and hand terminated in the USA
|Size||BHHDMI1M, BHHDMI2M, BHHDMI3M|