The safe transfer of digital data streams depends on achieving accurate impedance within the transmission chain. The S/PDIF transmission standard dictates a 75 Ohm co-axial lead, but it is surprising how few cables meet that specification.
The Blue Heaven Digital Interconnect is a true 75 Ohm conductor. Employing a Micro Mono-Filament, co-axial construction. This advanced topology allows us to achieve superior electrical performance and geometrical accuracy, irrespective of cable length. The Blue Heaven Digital Interconnect ensures high-speed, low-loss characteristics and, due to its BNC termination, the 75 Ohm standard is maintained, even across the connectors. Each BNC connector is supplied with a gold-plated RCA adaptor, keeping the cable consistent in performance across any combination of co-axial inputs or outputs. To accommodate even more applications, this cable is also available in a BNC to 3.5mm mono mini configuration.
• Fully manufactured and terminated in the USA
• Micro Mono-Filament technology
• 75 Ohm S/PDIF digital cable
• Gold-plated BNC to BNC standard
• Gold-plated 3.5mm mono mini available
• Gold-plated BNC to RCA adapters included
• 24 AWG silver plated 99.9999% OFC solid-core conductor
• Coaxial design
|Size||*BHD1MBNC, *BHD1.5MBNC, *BHD2MBNC, *BHD2.5MBNC, *BHD3MBNC, *BHD3.5MBNC, *BHD4MBNC|