Tough fixed electrodes machined through stainless photo etching have also been employed for the SR-L300. Thus rich deep bass response, delicate high frequency, and soothing mid-range have been realized in a balanced manner.
The arc assembly of the SR-L300 is equipped with a step-less slider mechanism for head pad height adjustment.
OFC cable has been employed for the core wires and the whole cable uses a special wide parallel structure to lower the capacitance between each wire strand.
The high-quality flexible artificial leather ear pad contributes not only to improve the wear feeling but also to enhance the "freshness of sound" and "the grace of sound."
- Type: push-pull electrostatic, oval sound element, rear open-air type enclosure
- Frequency response: 7 – 41,000Hz
- Electrostatic capacitance: 110pF (including attached cable)
- Impedance: 145kΩ (including attached cable, at 10kHz)
- Sound pressure sensitivity: 101dB / input 100Vr.m.s. / 1kHz
- Bias voltage: 580V DC
- Ear pad: high-quality artificial leather (for SR-L300 only)
- Cable: parallel 6-strand, 2.5m full length, low-capacity special wide OFC cable
- Weight: 448g (including attached cable), 322g (without cable)