Shunyata Research’s original VENOM-3 power cord became an industry legend due to its incredible performance and low price. Shunyata Research’s new VENOM HC v2 represents the finest performer in designer Caelin Gabriel’s series of reasonably priced power cords.
The Venom HC v2 is available as a C15/15amp IEC with molded plugs and as a C19/20 Amp IEC with a blunt AC end. These both come standard at 1.5 meters.
The Venom HC C19/20 Amp model is a Version 1, has molded plugs and comes standard at 1.75 meters.
Single 1.75M power cable
Have questions about this product?
We love answering questions. Talk to an expert now.
The VENOM HC was designed using Shunyata's exclusive DTCD™ measurement analysis. The VENOM HC is similar in appearance and construction to the VENOM-3, however new custom molded connectors were designed to accommodate the significantly larger conductors. The massive molded AC connectors showcase the internal termination quality and heavy gauge solid brass contacts. The outline of the VENOM HC's massive, spiraling OFC conductors can be seen under the extremely flexible dark blue outer jacket.
If your system demands require a high-current power cable, there is no better value in high-performance audio than the VENOM HC!
Pure OFC Copper Conductors
- Oxygen free copper
- Large 10 Gauge Conductors
Shunyata Designed Molded Connectors
- Solid Brass Contacts (not folded metal)
- Nickel Plating for Corrosion Protection
- Superior Contact Grip
- Crimped and soldered connections
- Designed using the Shunyata Research DTCD™ Analyzer
- Ensures maximum instantaneous current capacity
- Continuity and Polarity Tests - by two technicians
- HiPOT Tests for each cable
- Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 4,000 VAC