FOR ORDER STATUS, PLEASE CALL 941-404-1099
Shop By Category
Shop By Brands
We love answering questions. Talk to an expert now.
on all e-commerce orders over $100
The 2M headshell is a practical and elegant solution for our customers who wish direct and easy mounting and replacement on their S-shaped tonearm. The combination of 2M Headshell and 2M Series cartridge adds unique distinction to the turntable!
- Universal mount fitting a wide range of S-shaped tonearms.
- Weight with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted 20 g.
- The headshell body is manufactured from a special compound used for Medical industry, ensures high rigidity while reducing unwanted vibration
- Elegant hi-tech design
- Length 52mm. Headshell with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted provides correct Baerwald alignment with the Ortofon TA-110/ TA-210 tonearms, likewise with the major part of tonearms with universal mount
- an improved engine, which provides a high level of sonic accuracy.
- R 18µm Nude Spherical diamond that is an optimal solution for playing mono microgroove LP vinyl records.
- the cartridge body is manufactured from Hopelex, an environment-friendly material which ensures high rigidity while eliminating unwanted resonances.
- 2M Mono uses a strapped output to deliver the same output signal from both sets of pole pins. This effectively eliminates the need for mono-specific equipment, making it possible to enjoy true mono reproduction on any stereo playback system.
The 2M Series provides excellent compatibility when used in an assortment of playback systems and with a wide variety of phono preamps.
Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 4 mV