The Odin Supreme Reference Interconnect uses eight of our revolutionary Total Signal Control (TSC) tubes - each carrying a 23 AWG Dual Mono-Filament conductor with 85 microns of extruded silver over 99.999999% oxygen free copper. The eight conductors are precisely wound in a spiral pattern around a central spacer, which contains two extruded silver over OFC drain wires to create a cable of unprecedented consistency and geometrical precision. The result is perfect shielding yet manageable flexibility. Odin Interconnect cables are either offered with a special oversized 10 mm WBT NextGen silver-plated, copper RCA connector or a specially machined rhodium-plated Furutech XLR connector for balanced operation. These connectors offer a low-mass design that reduces eddy currents and produces the best available interface and impedance matching between the cable and the attached components.
• Comes as a PAIR of cables
• Fully manufactured and terminated in the USA
• 100% Shielded analog interconnect with TSC (Total Signal Control) tubes
• 8 x 23 AWG silver plated 99.999999% OFC solid-core conductors
• Dual Mono-Filament design
• 19.0pF/ft capacitance
• WBT oversized 10mm Nextgen RCA or rhodium plated Furutech XLR termination