Introducing a new, premium Wood Edition of the award-winning Mu-so 2nd Generation - the wireless speaker system that excels with music and TV. Available alongside existing models, the new Mu-so Wood Edition blends superb performance with exquisite styling.
Mu-so Wood Edition is dressed in sustainable Ayous hardwood, expertly treated and lacquered to give the appearance of a Light Oak finish. The iconic Mu-so heatsink also has a new anodised aluminium tint, with the speaker finished by a neutral-toned, woven front grille
• Blends class-leading performance and timeless design with a luxurious new finish. The perfect premium audio companion for homes with classic or contemporary interiors.
• Matching speaker grille fabric available for Focal’s Light Oak-finished Sopra, allowing you to seamlessly enjoy harmonious style and sound throughout your home.
• Experience the exceptional sound quality and features that have won Mu-so 2nd Generation global acclaim.
• Enjoy a world of radio stations and direct streaming from Spotify, Tidal and Qobuz, plus easy playback from all your devices with
Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 (including Apple Music), and Chromecast built-in, which delivers multiple services including Deezer and Google Play Music.
• Accurate, powerful performance: 450 Watts
of power paired with premium processing and sophisticated speaker drivers, optimised by Focal.
• Transformative TV sound. Simply connect via HDMI to hear more from your favourite shows, movies and games.
• Seamless music throughout your home. Mu-so’s multi-room capability lets you stream the same song in beat-perfect sync or play different music in different rooms. Group with other Naim players
and systems at the touch of a button, any AirPlay 2-compatible wireless speaker or with Chromecast built-in devices.
• Delightful to use. Explore and control your music via the Naim App, the tactile illuminated dial or the supplied remote control. Or try Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control support.
• Explore and control your music via the Naim App, the tactile illuminated dial or the supplied remote control. Or try Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control support.
• Sounds great anywhere. Room compensation optimises audio to suit where your Mu-so sits - guaranteeing a rich and natural musical experience, regardless of setting.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 122mm x 628 mm x 264 mm
Digital: Optical S/PDIF up to 96kHz
USB: USB2 (Type A connector)
Analogue: 3.5mm jack
HDMI: ARC in with CEC
Streaming: Apple AirPlay 2, Chromecast Built-in, UPnPTM, Spotify®Connect, TIDAL, Roon Ready, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Qobuz
Remote Control: Infra-red (RC5)
Network: Ethernet (10/100Mbps), Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/ g/n/ac), BLE v4.2
Multiroom: Sync up to five Naim Streaming products and control via the Naim App.
WAV, FLAC and AIFF – up to 24bit/384kHz ALAC (Apple Lossless) – up to 24bit/384kHzMP3 – up to 48kHz, 320kbit (16 bit) AAC – up to 48kHz, 320kbit (16bit)OGG and WMA – up to 48kHz (16bit) DSD- 64 and 128Fs, Bluetooth - SBC, AAC
Product: Touch control user interface with rotary volume control
Handheld: Remote handset included and optional control app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android devices
Amplifier Output: 450W – (6 x 75W)
Typical use: 17W
Network Standby mode: <2W
No-network Standby mode: <0.5W
Mains Supply: 100V, 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
Supplied with: Acoustically transparent speaker grille is an exclusive design for this Special Edition, remote control, mains cables (market dependant), reset pin- hole tool and information booklets
Finish: Ayous, sustainable African hardwood casework, with a high gloss finish.
SPEAKERS: Stereo 3-way; dsp-optimised vented box acoustic system.
Note: Gapless playback supported on all formats