Cherry Cola 48 — the next generation of Cherry Cola optical HDMI cable, approved and stickered as an HDMI LLC Ultra Speed cable.
Available in 5m, 10m, and 15m lengths, Cherry Cola 48 is the premier solution for long-length HDMI applications. Regardless of current need for 4K/120 or 8K/60, Cherry Cola 48 offers superior performance for 10.2Gbps, 18Gbps, and 48Gbps sources, still without requiring an external power source.
For longer lengths (20m, 25m, 30m), Cherry Cola 18 continues to provide superior low-noise performance. Cherry Cola 18 set the standard that Cherry Cola 48 continues with AudioQuest’s Level-4+ Noise-Dissipation:
Galvanic-Isolation provides RF-immunity for the A/V signals, Silver-Plated Ground-Reference, all metal controlled for direction (including control and power conductors), and Global-Carbon Mesh-Network Noise-Dissipation.
While eARC is not commonly used in video projector setups, AudioQuest follows an extremist always-prepared mandate; Cherry Cola 18 and 48 employ Silver-Plated eARC conductors.
Cherry Cola 48 – 5m, 10m, 15m
- Bandwidth:48Gbps enables 4K/120 and 8K/60
Cherry Cola 18 – 20m, 25m, 30m
- Bandwidth:18Gbps enables 4K/60 and 8K/30
Cherry Cola 18 & 48
- A/V Conductor: Quartz Glass
- eARC and Ground-Reference Conductors: 0.5% Silver
- Noise-Dissipation: Level 4+: Global-Carbon Mesh-Network + Galvanic Isolation + Silver-Plated Ground-Reference + All Metal Direction-Controlled
- Jacket: CMG (CL3/FT4)
|Size||5m, 10m, 15m|